Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on the European FTTH market, Icotera now offers a unique opportunity at our R&D site in Szczecin. Here you will contribute to an exciting future in an environment where we strive to use the latest technologies and trends to develop our products and solutions. Join us now!
- Support in the process of introducing new products in production or modifications to existing products
- Maintaining production related documentation
- Support in introduction of new components or accessories in production
- Participation in new projects introduced in production
- Creating and introducing new procedures within the area of responsibility
- Cooperating with Development, Hardware and TQA departments within the company on different tasks related to maintaining production
- Providing support in other day-to day tasks related with delivering high quality product
In order to qualify, we need you to have:
- Experience in working in production environment or with electronics manufacturers
- Technical knowledge related to production
- Fluency in English language
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in time sensitive situations
- Out-of-the box thinking and encouragement of driving for creative, marketablesolutions is highly appreciated
- Drive for excellence is expected
- Problem solving approach
- Experience in working with Asian manufacturers will be an advantage
- University degree (Logistics, Production or relevant will be an advantage)
- Project Management skills will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Office/Google Docs (mainly Excel, Google Sheets)
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will cooperate with different departments in multicultural environment in the team of IT professionals
- Possibility to create and introduce new solutions and procedures to improve the efficiency
- Full-time job with excellent working conditions, stable work environment (working on Icotera own products), flexible working hours, permament contract after trial period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, trainings, company events
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj:
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icotera Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) and art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO."
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.