As a leading European developer and manufacturer of standard setting Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) CPE solutions, with more than seven years of experience in fiber solutions, we pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters are located in Denmark, while all of our R&D, manufacturing and customer support is in operation throughout Europe. Our hardware and software development is produced in-house, guaranteeing our customers the quality they need. We have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera offers a unique opportunity for you at out R&D sites in Szczecin and Toruń where you will help us in realisation of the product’s roadmap for upcoming years. If you want to take part in this journey, join us now!
Test Automation Engineer
Location: Szczecin, Toruń
- Development of test automation applications using Python and Bash
- Taking part in designing automated tests of the Icotera products
- Development of test environments
- Test software documentation creation
- Close cooperation with all teams within the R&D department
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events, etc.
Required skills and qualifications
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages: Python, Bash etc.
- Good understanding of test automation concepts
- Experience with Linux systems
- Basic knowledge of electronics and networking
- Communicative English (spoken and written)
- Ability to learn new technologies
Nice to have
- ISTQB certificates
- Network certificates: Cisco CCNA, CCNP
- Experience on similar position
- Continuous Integration process knowledge
How to apply
Please send your resume (CV) in English to [email protected]. Make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I agree that my personal data will be processed by Icotera Sp. z o.o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter here