Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera offers a unique opportunity for you in R&D sites in Szczecin where you will help us turn our product’s roadmap into reality.
Test Automation Engineer
Location: Szczecin, Poland
- Development of test automation applications using Python and Bash
- Taking part in designing automated tests of the Icotera products
- Development of test environments
- Test software documentation creation
- Close cooperation with all teams within the R&D department
Required skills and experience:
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages: Python, Bash etc.
- Good understanding of test automation concepts
- Experience with Linux systems
- Basic knowledge of electronics and networking
- Communicative English (spoken and written)
- Ability to learn new technologies
Nice to have qualifications
- ISTQB certificates
- Network certificates: Cisco CCNA, CCNP
- Experience on similar position
- Continuous Integration process knowledge
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy integration events, etc.
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj:
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icoter Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) lub art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO."
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter