To support Icotera’s growth plans, we are looking for a Technical Program Manager (TPM).
The TPM is responsible for supporting the Sales Director in growing and onboarding the Network Operator and ISP business in the UK. Principally this involves going to customer sites and demonstrating the features and functions of the range of Icotera CPE devices, monitoring platforms and APP. The role also includes being the interface between the Operators and Icotera Product Management on product integrations and certifications.
- Typical duties include:
- Support Icotera sales with excellent technical pre-sales knowledge
- Provide technical product presentations to potential customers
- Assist customers in setting up and testing the CPE and getting to understand the Icotera products and applications
- Plan and coordinate customer integration projects (new customer onboarding), including proposals, requirements and specifications
- Identify areas for co-creation with existing customers, including feasibility studies, internal resource planning
- Potentially take the role of product manager/owner for a limited series of Icotera products (assigned per market requirement), including strategic roadmaps, local customer adaptation requirements etc.
- Cooperation with the local commercially responsible, including customer/case reporting, priorities etc.
- Directly responsible for answering RFQ/RFI/RFP material from new and existing customers, in close coordination with the local commercial responsible, and the R&D team
- Ensuring customer requirements and expectations are fully met
- Manage project risks in respect to delays, cancellation exceeded budgets.
- In close cooperation with peers and the CTO, drive and develop new product ideas
- Frequent travel in the UK and potentially overseas (Poland, Benelux) as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- Experience in program or product management
- Experience within the Networking world with particular experince on some of the following: Broadband CPE, FTTH, GPON, P2P, Wi-Fi, ACS provisioning platforms
- Project management skills and practical experience. Capable of owning and driving multiple customer projects from start to end.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate complex technical situations/scenarios into human understandable terms
- Good sense of relationship, to work with all business functions such as marketing/technical support/Logistics
- Personal skills
- Ability to make people like you within 5 minutes
- Have a desire to always be up to date with the latest innovations
- Pronounced interest for the customer and the ability to excite him/her for our solutions
- Great abilities to persuade (verbal and written)
- Able to interact with customers at all levels
- Ability to communicate with all kinds of people no matter their level in the organization
- Bridge builder – capture requirements from the customer, and translate to meaningful messages to the business
- Can work independently and are a quick learner
- Willing to take on a responsibility and show leadership
- Willing to continuously learn new technologies, methods, theories, frameworks, etc.
- Not afraid to say no, if you do not have the time required
- Not afraid to ask for help
- Icotera offers
- Exciting and challenging everyday life
- A company where there is not far from bottom to top
- An environment using the newest technology
How to apply
Please send your application and resume to [email protected] Deadline is December 10th 2020.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Chief Commercial Officer, Erik Søe-Pedersen at +45 22406062.