Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on the European FTTH market, Icotera now offers a unique opportunity at our R&D site in Szczecin. Here you will contribute to an exciting future in an environment where we strive to use the latest technologies and trends to develop our products and solutions. Join us now!
As a Scrum Master you will be charged with the task of working with amazing software development teams that create the best Internet experience out there!
- Working as a Scrum Master for multiple teams (we will start with one, so you can ease-in into our organization),
- Teach the value of Scrum elements, not only enforce them,
- Be a proactive member of the organization - if you see a challenge, tackle it, ask questions, propose solutions,
- Be a voice of your Scrum Team in Icotera,
- Help with providing and verifying forecasts, and work with the team on improving predictability of the work,
- Tightly cooperate with Product Owners on a day-to-day basis.
In order to qualify, we need you to have:
- Experience in Scrum and solid background in software engineering preferably as a Scrum Master, Product Owner
- Good knowledge of JIRA & Confluence - will be an asset
- Good understanding of software engineering principles and quality aspects of it
- Understanding of software inspection process
- Understanding importance of offline tests and continuous integration process
- Excellent planning and organization skills,
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) on all levels of the organization
Additionally, you can also totally impress us if you have the following:
- Experience facing customers,
- Knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets - there will be data to inspect you’ll use to provide feedback to your Scrum Team,
- Proven leadership and team building experience,
- Knowledge in networking,
- Experience working with embedded systems,
- Professional Scrum Master / Product Owner certificate,
- Understanding what others are doing on the market in order to help us be even more competitive.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals,
- An opportunity to work with one of the very few companies in the area who have full end to end responsibility for a product - you’ll be a part of the whole process and not just a small part,
- Possibility of making a real impact on how the company operates. Not everyone believes in Scrum, you are one of the action owners to change this.
- Great growth opportunities for the right candidate,
- Flexible working hours,
- Remote/hybrid work,
- Permanent contract after trial-period,
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events.
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj:
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icotera Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) and art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO."
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.