We are looking for an HR Specialist to provide support for the HR & Administration department by performing daily tasks.
As a HR Specialist you will be working together with a dedicated, professional and optimistic HR team located in our office in Szczecin, Poland. You will deal with a wide range of hard HR tasks, support the HR Department in servicing and supporting our employees in Poland and Denmark.
Who is Icotera?
Icotera is a rapidly growing Danish company founded in 2007. We develop and deliver innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators and ISPs in Europe. As a technology leader in our field we create and deliver products with superior design, quality and performance.
- Preparing contracts of employment and legal documents, procedures, checking contracts’ and documents’ accordance with current legal regulations
- Keeping of employee records, managing personnel documentation within the company
- Ensuring the correctness of the data in the HR IT system
- Cooperation with external company regarding payroll calculation, cooperation with external institutions
- Obligatory training organisation, including OHS training
- Handling benefits programs, PPK
- Handling and settlement of matters related to the company social fund
- Updating organisational structure and Job Descriptions in cooperation with Managers
- HR Controlling and reports for management
- Administrative work, taking care of personnel and department’s documentation, booking tickets, hotels, overseeing process of business trips, support with arranging company integration events
- General HR support to employees on daily basis, advising employees in the field of employment law
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position
- Higher Education
- Knowledge of Labor Code, civil law in relation to HR
- Communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Being responsible and reliable
- Positive “can do” approach
- Ability to use Optima or other HR programs and applications
- Task prioritisation and keeping deadlines
- Ability to work both in a team and perform independent tasks
- Knowledge of Google tools will be an asset
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in a team of IT professionals
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas a reality
- Great growth opportunities for the right candidate
- International work environment with an informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events, etc.
How to apply