Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on the European FTTH market, Icotera now offers a unique opportunity at our R&D site in Szczecin. Here you will contribute to an exciting future in an environment where we strive to use the latest technologies and trends to develop our products and solutions. Join us now!
- Working as a Scrum Master for multiple teams (we will start with one, so you can ease in into our organization),
- Teach the value of Scrum elements, not only enforce them,
- Be a proactive member of the organization - if you see a challenge, tackle it, ask questions, propose solutions,
- Be a voice of your Scrum Team in Icotera,
- Help with providing and verifying forecasts, and work with the team on improving the predictability of the work,
- Tightly cooperate with Product Owners on a day-to-day basis.
In order to qualify, we need you to have:
- Experience in Scrum, preferably as a Scrum Master or Product Owner,
- Deep knowledge of JIRA & Confluence - you need to know how to create reports, documentation, dashboards, administration of projects, using macros, what can be done in the vanilla environment and what needs additional plugins,
- General IT knowledge and being tech-savvy - while we understand that there can be non-technical Scrum Masters, you need to be able to understand what the Scrum Team is talking about,
- Excellent planning and organization skills,
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) on all levels of the organization.
It would be an asset if you have:
- Experience facing customers,
- Knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets - there will be data to inspect you’ll use to provide feedback to your Scrum Team,
- Proven leadership and team-building experience,
- Extensive domain knowledge in networking,
- Previous experience working with embedded systems,
- Professional Scrum Master / Product Owner certificate,
- Understanding what others are doing on the market in order to help us be even more competitive.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals,
- An opportunity to work with one of the very few companies in the area who have full end to end responsibility for a product - you’ll be a part of the whole process and not just a small part,
- Possibility of making a real impact on how the company operates. Not everyone believes in Scrum, you are one of the action owners to change this.
- Great growth opportunities for the right candidate,
- Flexible working hours,
- Remote/hybrid work,
- Permanent contract after trial-period,
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events.
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj:
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icotera Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) and art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO."
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.