Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on the European FTTH market, Icotera now offers a unique opportunity at our R&D site in Szczecin. Here you will contribute to an exciting future in an environment where we strive to use latest technologies and trends to develop our products and solutions. Join us now!
Location: Szczecin, Poland
As a Product Owner you will be charged with the task work with an amazing Software Development Team while creating the best Internet experience out there!
Your duties will cover a broad spectrum of both hard and soft skills including things like:
- Serve as the voice of the customers
- Understand and advocate for the best end-to-end Customer experience
- Help solve any product related problems, answer questions about expected functionality and work with the team to deliver the product on time and with top quality
- Prepare roadmaps and plans that will be presented to our Commercial Board to align with expectations
- Manage the product backlog by ensuring it is always properly prioritized and filled with user stories that are refined and clear for the Dev Team to work on
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impending successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Perform testing and accepting of user stories once the Dev Team is finished
In order to qualify, we need you to have:
- Higher education in computer science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in SCRUM, preferably as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Proven leadership and team building experience
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation and user stories
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) on all levels of the organization
Additionally, you can also totally impress us if you have the following:
- Experience facing customers
- Extensive domain knowledge in networking
- Previous experience working with embedded systems
- Professional Scrum Master / Product Owner certificate
- Understanding what others are doing on the market in order to help us be even more competitive
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- An opportunity to work with one of the very few companies in the area who have full end to end responsibility for a product - you’ll be a part of the whole process and not just a small part
- Great growth opportunities for the right candidate
- Young work environment with an informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy
- Private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English to [email protected]
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I agree that my personal data will be processed by Icotera Sp. z o.o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter