Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on the European FTTH market, Icotera now offers a unique opportunity at our R&D site in Szczecin. Here you will contribute to an exciting future in an environment where we strive to use the latest technologies and trends to develop our products and solutions. Join us now!
In this position you will:
- Install and configure server software and hardware
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Manage, maintain and document IT infrastructure
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, firewalls etc.
- Develop and maintain configuration scripts, automation, orchestration, etc.
In order to qualify, we need you to have:
- Good understanding of corporate networks
- At least four years of proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Education field: Computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- Languages: Fluency in English (additional languages will be an asset)
- Linux and virtualisation skills
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Proven experience with working with professional networking devices from brands like Juniper, Cisco, ZTE, Nokia(ALU), Ubiquity, Mikrotik, etc.
- Ability to create scripts in Bash, Python or another language
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Solution focus
- Self-motivation and time management skills to meet deadlines/priorities
- Enthusiastic, positive, “can do” approach
- Earned CCNA/CCNP/LPIC/MCP or similar certification
- Have technical knowledge of the telecommunication industry
- Are familiar with ITIL and/or ISO 27001
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- A professional work environment with an informal culture
- Participation in interesting, international projects
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after the trial period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj:
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icotera Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) and art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO."
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.