As a leading European developer and manufacturer of standard setting Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) CPE solutions, we pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera offers a unique opportunity for you in our R&D site in Szczecin where you will help us realize the product’s roadmap for upcoming years. If you want to take part in this journey, join us now!
- Deep technical analysis of incidents reported by the customers,
- Providing help and technical assistance to the customers to integrate the customer and Icotera network solutions and services,
- Working on the customer features requests to fulfill all technical details and requirements on low level layers for the Development Team,
- Preparing and conducting technical pre-integrations meetings with sales department and customers to understand the scope of work and timeline,
- Planning integrations flow based on received information and priorities,
- Preparing and conducting technical integrations status meetings with customers and Icotera Comercial Board members,
- Cooperation with Development Team to resolve the customer problems in the required manner and timeline,
- Building provisioning and monitoring systems for internal use and the customers purposes,
- Responsibility to lead the resolution for the customer escalations and critical issues,
- Helping Support Team in their daily work, by showing new directions and path in the investigation and communication,
- Provide technical trainings for the Support Team and company members,
- Mentoring, supporting and leading the team in technical and communication aspects,
Ability to build LAB and LAB setups to replicate clients configuration.
Required skills and qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience as a Network / Support Engineer (or similar position)
- Education field: Computer science, computer networks or related field
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with Linux: ability to administrate the OS, start, configure and monitor the services from scratch, very good knowledge of the OS itself,
- Knowledge of network tools, Linux and Windows,
- Practice in Linux scripting,
- Linux CLI syntax knowledge,
- Debugging skills at the low layer,
- WiFi technology knowledge and experience in troubleshooting,
- Advanced IPv4 and IPv6 addressing knowledge,
- Ability to administer and maintain network services on low level like - VoIP, IPTV, CATV, HTTP/HTTPS, TFTP, DHCP/DHCPd, PPPoE, DS-Lite,
- Ability to share knowledge with the Team members and to provide trainings to company members,
Jira / Confluence good knowledge,
- High level communication skills,
- Strong ability to build relationships with customers,
- Excellent time planning and organizational skills,
- Ability to be the Team lead,
- Ability to cooperate directly with company Development and Business Departments,
- Ability to visit and assist the customer on his premises in case of troubleshooting or any assistance needed for urgent cases.
Would be an asset if you
- Earned CCNP or higher certification,
- Have experience with XGS-PON technology,
- Have experience with TR-069 platforms and CWMP protocol,
- Use Linux scripting languages in practice,
- Are experienced in using network testing solutions and tools.
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies and the latest trends in telecommunication with a team of IT professionals
- A professional work environment with an informal culture,
- Participation in interesting, international projects,
- Flexible working hours,
- Permanent contract after a trial period,
- Career promotion path,
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events.
How to apply