As a leading European developer and manufacturer of standard setting Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) CPE solutions, we pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarter is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera offers a unique opportunity for you in our R&D site in Szczecin where you will help us in realisation of the product’s roadmap for upcoming years. If you want to take part in this journey, join us now!
- Providing network technical support for Icotera's business partners at engineering level,
- Checking, validating, and analyzing information collected from the customers about software issues,
- Deep technical analysis of incidents reported by customers in order to evaluate and describe problems,
- Advising the customers in case Icotera help is required,
- Opening tickets to the Development Team to fix software issues once the issue is replicated,
- Helping in the development of solutions to eliminate errors in the final product,
- Working within Jira ticketing system,
- Preparing for Business Execution Meetings with Sales weekly or upon request.
Required skills and qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience as a Network / Support Engineer (or similar position)
- Education field: Computer science, computer networks or related field
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with Linux: ability to install, configure and monitor services, proficiency with network tools, familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages,
- CLI syntax, provisioning specifics, system architecture, debugging skills,
- WiFi (Technology knowledge, Troubleshooting skills),
- Understanding services - IPv4 addressing (NAT, DHCP, routing, IP/TCP, IP/UDP, broadcast, multicast)
- Understanding services - IPv6 addressing (Address assignment methods, configure services, advantages, difference between iPv4 and IPv6),
- Understanding services - VoIP, IPTV, CATV, HTTP/HTTPS, TFTP, DHCP/DHCPd, PPPoE
- Jira / Confluence knowledge,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to build relationships with customers,
- Ability to work according to SLA, knowledge of service requirements, planning, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and disposal of the product.
Would be an asset if you:
- Earned CCNA/CCNP certification,
- Have experience with GPON,
- TR-069 platforms, CWMP knowledge.
- Know Linux scripting languages
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies and the latest trends in telecommunication with a team of IT professionals
- A professional work environment with an informal culture,
- Participation in interesting, international projects,
- Flexible working hours,
- Permanent contract after a trial period,
- Career promotion path,
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events.
How to apply