The Technical Program Manager (TPM) shall be responsible for integration and co-creation projects while ensuring high customer satisfaction, timely deliveries, and accurate internal resource allocation planning/forecasting. Product management and ownership of the Products & Solutions selling in your markets will be an essential part of your responsibilities. The TPM will be directly responsible for a pre-defined geographical area and work in a focused team of peers covering Icotera focus markets (DK, SE, NO, DACH, UK), all reporting to the Icotera CTO.
Typical duties include:
- Support Icotera sales with excellent technical pre-sales knowledge
- Plan and coordinate customer integration projects (new customer onboarding), including proposals, requirements and specifications
- Identify areas for co-creation with existing customers, including feasibility studies, internal resource planning
- Potentially take the role of product manager/owner for a limited series of Icotera products (assigned per market requirement), including strategic roadmaps, local customer adaptation requirements etc.
- Cooperation with the local commercially responsible, including customer/case reporting, priorities etc.
- Directly responsible for answering RFQ/RFI/RFP material from new and existing customers, in close coordination with the local commercial responsible, and the R&D team
- Ensuring customer requirements and expectations are fully met
- Manage project risks in respect to delays, cancellation exceeded budgets..
- In close cooperation with peers and the CTO, drive and develop new product ideas
- Travel must be expected
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- Experience in program or product management
- Project management skills and practical experience. Capable of owning and driving multiple customer projects from start to end.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish (prioritized order)
- Ability to translate complex technical situations/scenarios into human understandable terms
- # Customer Wins
- High customer satisfaction rate
- # Successful customer co-creation projects
- Accurate delivery on strategic customer roadmap
For further information please contact CTO, Kim Esben Jørgensen at mail: [email protected] or at mobile: +48 72 627 60 84
Sign up for our newsletter here