Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on the European FTTH market, Icotera now offers a unique opportunity at our R&D site in Szczecin. Here you will contribute to an exciting future in an environment where we strive to use the latest technologies and trends to develop our products and solutions. Join us now!
As a Software Development Manager, you will be charged with the task to develop, manage and work with an amazing software development team!
Your duties will cover a broad spectrum of both hard and soft skills including things like:
- Managing the day to day activities of your team, their needs and requests
- Growing the talent and skillset of your team members
- Evaluate your team’s performance, conduct reviews
- Oversee the team’s work and where needed - help steer them to deliver top quality code on time
- Cooperate with our partners and suppliers
- Visit customers in urgent cases
- Aid recruitment efforts (interviewing and evaluating candidates)
- And more
In order to qualify, we need you to have:
- Higher education in computer science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years in software development (preferably working with C)
- Proven leadership and team building experience
- Ability to handle daily development workload while also focusing on your team management tasks
- Experience in delivering code of very high quality and performance that is also well documented
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) on all levels of the organization
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience facing customers
- Extensive domain knowledge in networking
- Previous experience working with embedded systems
- Deep understanding of software development practices like Agile and TDD
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with an informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj:
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icotera Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) and art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO."
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.