Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera offers a unique opportunity for you in R&D sites in Szczecin and Toruń where you will help us turn our product’s roadmap into reality.
Location: Szczecin and Toruń, Poland
- Analyzing and designing software solutions based on requirements
- Extending and improving existing feature set
- Maintaining software on current products
- Close cooperation with all teams within the R&D department
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in C/C++ programming (+2Y)
- Familiarity with Linux
- Code compiling knowledge (compilers, linkers, Makefiles)
- Communicative English (spoken and written)
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
Nice to have qualifications
- Familiarity with embedded systems
- Experience with TCP/IP stack
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy integration events, etc.
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj:
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icoter Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) lub art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO."
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter