Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera is looking for a Sales Representative for the DACH region, to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative DACH
Location: Preferably Szczecin or Berlin. Any other location in the DACH region would be acceptable as well.
- Sales aquisition
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Preparing Sales quotes for potential clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
- Attending to the sales events/fairs
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field
- Experience in Sales minimum 2 years
- Very welcomed an experience in DACH network provider sector
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build report with both customers and suppliers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- A commitment for extensive travelling – (around 80 days per year)
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Fluent German and English language is a must
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits belonging to employment location: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events, etc
- This position reports to the Sales General Manager of DACH
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English via the link below:
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icoter Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) lub art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO."
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter