As a leading European developer and manufacturer of standard setting Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) CPE solutions, we pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance. If you want to take part in great Icotera projects, you should join us now!
Icotera is a privately owned Danish company with R&D, service and support in Szczecin, Poland. Icotera provides a flexible and strong co-operation model for professional Broadband Operators, Service Providers and System Integrators.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Szczecin, Toruń
- Design and execution of test plans and test strategies of our products based on Icotera requirements and customers’ scenarios
- Development and execution of manual and automatic tests
- Test documentation creation
- Close cooperation with all teams within the R&D department
Required skills and qualifications
- Good knowledge of networking and electronics
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience in creating test cases, scenarios and plans
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
Nice to have
- ISTQB certificates
- Network certificates: Cisco CCNA
- Experience on similar position
- Understanding of test automation concepts
- Knowledge of script languages : Python, Bash etc.
- Continuous Delivery process knowledge
What we offer
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy integration events, etc.
Please send your resume (CV) in English to [email protected]. Make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I agree that my personal data will be processed by Icotera Sp. z o.o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.”
Please note: Only selected applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter here