As a leading European developer and manufacturer of standard setting Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) CPE solutions, with more than seven years of experience in fiber solutions, we pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters are located in Denmark, while all of our R&D, manufacturing and customer support is in operation throughout Europe. Our hardware and software development is produced in-house, guaranteeing our customers the quality they need. We have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera offers a unique opportunity for you in R&D sites in Szczecin and Toruń where you will help us in realisation of the product’s roadmap for upcoming years. If you want to take part in this journey, join us now!
Location: Szczecin, Toruń
Successful planning and execution of the Icotera NPI (New Product Introduction) projects as well as software releases from start to completion, in particular:
- Coordinating the execution of the projects according to defined timeline with defined resources and scope
- Creating and maintaining the project management documentation
- Monitoring the project against its time, cost, scope, schedule and quality criteria
- Establishing an effective communication plan with the stakeholders (internal and external)
- Leading Project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects
- Delivering status reporting to stakeholders covering progress to plan, risks and issues
- Representing and describing projects towards upper management
Required skills and qualifications
- At least two years of experience as a Project or Product Manager
- Good knowledge of project management areas and their best practices
- Good understanding of product lifecycle
- Ability to execute and focus on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Languages: Fluency in English and Polish (additional languages will be an asset)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Self-motivation and time management skills to meet deadlines/priorities
- Enthusiastic, positive, “can do” approach
- Working with State-Gate processes
What we offer
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy integration events, etc.
How to apply
Please send your resume (CV) in English to [email protected]. Make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I agree that my personal data will be processed by Icotera Sp. z o.o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.”
Please note: Only selected applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter here