As a leading European developer and manufacturer of standard setting Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) CPE solutions, we pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarter is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera offers a unique opportunity for you in our R&D site in Szczecin where you will help us in realisation of the product’s roadmap for upcoming years. If you want to take part in this journey, join us now!
Providing B2B technical support for Icotera's customers, in particular:
- Technical support for business customers (network engineers and architects) daily via the Jira service desk tickets
- Answering general questions about firmware, documentation or configuration
- Taking responsibility for assigning, clarifying, classifying, and investigating feature requests before opening a ticket to the Development Team
- Taking responsibility for assigning, clarifying, classifying, and investigating software issue tickets before opening a ticket to the Replicators Team
- Daily follow-up of Jira service desk tickets
- Updating customers and closing resolved tickets
- Collecting feedback from customers after products were delivered
- Helping Replicators Team in software issue replications if needed
Required skills and qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience as a Support Engineer (or similar position)
- IP networking knowledge
- Education field: Computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- Languages: Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers
Would be an asset if you:
- Earned CCNA/CCNP certification
- Have technical knowledge of the telecommunication industry
- Have experience with GPON
- TR-069 platforms, CWMP knowledge
- SIP, VoIP knowledge
What we offer
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy integration events, etc.
How to apply