Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on the European FTTH market, Icotera now offers a unique opportunity at our R&D site in Szczecin where you will help us in realization of the product’s roadmap for upcoming years. If you want to take part in this journey, join us now!
Providing B2B technical support for Icotera's customers, in particular:
- Taking part in the customers’ technical integration process both remotely and on-site
- Level 3 and 4 support for professional customers on a daily basis via Jira service desk
- Collecting feedback from customers after products are delivered
- Preparing for Business Execution Meetings with Sales on a weekly basis or on request
- Close cooperation with internal software and hardware development
- Aiding in regular system testing of our products
- Aiding in general solution and features planning, designing new services
Required skills and qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience as a Support Engineer (or similar position)
- IP networking knowledge
- Education field: Computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- Languages: Fluency in English and Polish (additional languages will be an asset)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Solution focus
- Self-motivation and time management skills to meet deadlines/priorities
- Enthusiastic, positive, “can do” approach
Would be an asset if you:
- Earned CCNA/CCNP certification
- Have technical knowledge of telecommunication industry
- Have experience with GPON
- TR-069 platforms, CWMP knowledge
- SIP, VoIP knowledge
What we offer
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy integration events, etc.
How to apply
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icotera Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) lub art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.