Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on the European FTTH market, Icotera now offers a unique opportunity at our R&D site in Szczecin. Here you will contribute to an exciting future in an environment where we strive to use latest technologies and trends to develop our products and solutions. Join us now!
Location: Szczecin, Poland
- Orders processing with customers and suppliers
- Organizing and coordinating timely deliveries to customers
- Creating and introducing new procedures within the area of responsibility
- Providing support in other day-to day tasks related with delivering high quality product
- Help in warehouse activities (packing, repacking, goods-in, goods-out)
- Help in service activities (conducting warranty tests on units returned)
- Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations
Required skills and qualifications
- Languages: Fluency in English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in time sensitive situations
- Out-of-the box thinking and encouragement of driving for creative, marketable solutions is highly appreciated
- Drive for excellence is expected
- Experience in working with ERP program
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google docs
- Problem solving approach
- Experience in coordinating warehouse and logistics processes is an advantage
- University degree (Logistics, Production or relevant will be an advantage)
What we offer
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will cooperate with different departments in multicultural environment in the team of IT professionals
- Possibility to create and introduce new solutions and procedures to improve the efficiency
- Full-time job with excellent working conditions, stable work environment (working on Icotera own products), flexible working hours, permament contract after trial period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, trainings, company events
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English to [email protected]
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I agree that my personal data will be processed by Icotera Sp. z o.o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter