As a leading European developer and manufacturer of standard setting Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) CPE solutions, with more than seven years of experience in fiber solutions, we pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters are located in Denmark, while all of our R&D, manufacturing and customer support is in operation throughout Europe. Our hardware and software development is produced in-house, guaranteeing our customers the quality they need. We have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera offers a unique opportunity for you in R&D sites in Szczecin where you will help us in realisation of the product’s roadmap for upcoming years. If you want to take part in this journey, join us now!
Lead Electronic Engineer
- Driving the process of electronic devices production (design, implementation, maintenance)
- Analytics and approvals of milestones for the product development (from electronic point of view)
- Leading the team of electronics engineers
- Taking part in the electronic tests process
- Test documentation and reports creation
- Close cooperation with all teams within the R&D department
What we offer
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- Young work environment with informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Additional benefits, such as private medical care, sports& culture subsidy, lunch subsidy, integration events etc.
- Participation in interesting, international, own development projects
Required skills and qualifications
- Good knowledge of PCB manufacturing process, project management skills
- Experience in work with electronic diagrams, PCB layouts, application notes
- Good knowledge of typical standards related to the electronics manufacturing and deployment within UE
- Experience in using measurement and test equipment (i.e. spectrum analyser, oscilloscope)
- Knowledge of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Knowledge of RF area
- Basic knowledge of network technology including optical fiber telecommunication
- Communicative English (spoken and written)
- Ability to learn new technologies
Additional skills and qualifications
- Knowledge of circuit design software (Allegro Cadence preferred)
- Skills in electronics circuit simulation
- High-speed signals design and measurement
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience in similar position
How to apply
Please send your resume (CV) in English to [email protected]
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“I agree that my personal data will be processed by Icotera Sp. z o.o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.”
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter here