Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on the European FTTH market, Icotera now offers a unique opportunity at our R&D site in Szczecin. Here you will contribute to an exciting future in an environment where we strive to use the latest technologies and trends to develop our products and solutions. Join us now!
As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will be charged with the task work with an amazing software development team while creating the best Internet experience out there!
You will help us to improve our way of working and support developers with day-to-day operations.
In order to qualify, we need you to have:
- Linux knowledge
- Basic knowledge of networking, ISO/OSI model, Network protocols
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language - Bash, CShell, Python, Perl, Ruby etc
- Experience with using version control tool (we use svn and git)
- Result-driven and value-oriented attitude
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English skills on an intermediate level
What we offer
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- An opportunity to work with one of the very few companies in the area who have full end to end responsibility for a product - you’ll be a part of the whole process and not just a small part
- Great growth opportunities for the right candidate
- Young work environment with an informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events
How to apply
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icoter Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) lub art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.