Icotera develops and delivers innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering products with superior design, quality and performance.
Our Icotera headquarters is based in Denmark, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
Due to dynamic growth and expansion on FTTH CPE market, Icotera offers a unique opportunity for you in R&D sites in Szczecin.
As a Full Stack Developer you will join our extraordinary software development team in creating outstanding internet experiences!
Full Stack Developer
Location: Szczecin, Poland
You will focus on two main areas:
- Work on our device monitoring solution (cloud based)
- Help enhance and improve the way our end users can interact and configure our devices
Required skills and qualifications
- Higher education in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Commercial experience in building full featured web applications
- Experience with microservices, containerization and cloud technologies
- Experience with databases like Influx, Postgres, Redis
- Understanding of security related aspects of building web applications
- Very good English language skills
Nice to have qualifications
- Experience with Go and Python
- RabbitMQ, Angular, Mermaid
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job, where you will work with new technologies, latest trends in telecommunication, in the team of IT professionals
- An opportunity to work with one of the very few companies in the area who have full end to end responsibility for a product - you'll be a part of the whole process and not just a small part
- Great growth opportunities for the right candidate
- Young work environment with an informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract after trial-period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits: lunch subsidy, private medical care, sport & culture subsidy, integration events
How to apply:
Please send your resume (CV) in English via Aplikuj:
Please make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by Icoter Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, in order to recruitment for the position or positions indicated by me and future recruitments according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) lub art. 9 ust. 2 lit. a) RODO."
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter