Do you want to join a company in heavy financial growth?
We are currently looking for an experienced, dedicated and independent Finance Business Partner to a newly created position in our Finance Team located in Brøndby, DK.
As Finance Business Partner in Icotera you will be part of an international finance team consisting of 5 dedicated and talented colleagues in both Poland and Denmark. You’ll report to the Head of Accounting & Control located in Denmark.
Our common goal is to support top management with accurate, detailed and insightful analysis together with value creating business recommendations. You will get the opportunity to build Icotera’s BI setup in all areas of analytics, planning, controlling and reporting, providing you with a wide range of responsibilities developing both your IT- and financial competencies.
Who is Icotera?
Icotera is a rapidly growing Danish company founded in 2007. We develop and deliver innovative FTTH gateways, routers, access points and software monitoring solutions to leading fiber operators in Europe. As a technology leader in our field we create and deliver products with superior design, quality and performance.
Icotera headquarter is based in Denmark with sales offices in both Sweden, Germany and UK, while all of our R&D and customer support is located in Poland. Our hardware and software development is done in-house and produced in Asia, guaranteeing our customers the exact quality they need. For years we have proven our ability to adapt quickly and effectively to future technologies, working with customers to provide them with the services they require.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to continuously develop and understand key drivers for business performance.
- Leading the project of implementing a BI platform.
- Developing and automation of reports, such as management- and multidimensional reports both in terms of improving data flow between IT systems and designing reporting decks on visualization of data.
- Financial controlling of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting.
- Developing detailed Cash flow- and NWC- analysis.
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process working together with different stakeholders and ensuring insightful follow-ups.
- Ensuring high quality of Business business case modeling
- Provide robust financial analytics to support management decision making.
- Identify, lead and support improvement projects related to finance- and business analysis across business units, functions and locations.
- Company KPI management and scorecard development.
- Ad hoc analysis and presentations.
- You have a higher education in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or similar combined with 2-4 years of work experience in a similar job.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, particularly Excel and Power Point. Preferably, you have also been working with the Google alternatives (Google sheets & Google slides).
- Excellent in designing insightful business presentations slides.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Power BI or a similar BI system.
Experience working with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft NAV/Business Central.
- Experience in management reporting, financial modelling and planning.
- Confident in challenging the business strategy with the ability to influence decision making and focus on continuous improvement.
- You are a self-starter who can work independently striving for results and persistent in achieving targets.
- You are a team player understanding the need for supporting and collaborating hands-on together with your own and other business units.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and strive to deliver quality in your work - all at the same time.
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment with changes and new ways of looking at our current work tasks.
- You possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written in English) and are familiar with working in an international environment
What we offer
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Great growth opportunities for the right candidate
- Work environment with an informal culture
- Flexible working hours
- Daily lunch, snacks and coffee
- Competitive salary package with pension plan & health insurance
Are you interested?
If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact, Head of Accounting & Control, Carsten Vinter Kristensen at +45 53821333.
If you want to apply for the job, please submit your application together with your CV by sending it as soon as possible to email@example.com
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.